Comparing Education Foundation Suggested Donations
Q: How does LGEF's $800 per child suggested donation compare to other districts?
A: Education Foundations in similar Bay Area districts ask for more than LGEF.
Some current examples:
- Piedmont, $1663 / child
- Redwood Shores, $1500 / child
- Menlo Park, $1500 / child
- Mill Valley, $1350 / child
- Burlingame, $1250 / child
- San Carlos, $1200 / child
- Los Altos, $1200 / child
- Palo Alto, $1000 / child
- Saratoga, $1000 / child
These districts provide great support to their schools and they have active, successful Home & School Clubs (sometimes called PTAs) as well as successful Education Foundations.
Click the following link to: